The UNC Chapel Hill Chancellor’s Office was a 27,687 square foot renovation to the Chancellor and Vice Chancellors’ offices. The offices are located in the historic South Building that was constructed in 1798. The project had to be completed in three 90-day phases while the building was occupied. It consisted of executive office suites, conference rooms, support staff office areas, kitchens and Ballistic 5 rated security doors. The project was completed under budget and within the scheduled timeline.